임금에 대한 노동청 Guidelines
(1) Form 1-9 Employment Eligibility Certification 작성
(2) Form W-4 Employee’s withholding Allowance Certificate-20 일내에 작성
(B) 최저 임금
(1) 최저 임금
* NY – 9.00 / Hour * CT – 9.60 / Hour
* NJ – 8.38/Hour * PA – 7.25/ Hour
(2) Tipped Employees 의 Minimum Wage(NY) 는 $6.80 / hour(Nail) $7.50 / hour(Restaurant) 이며 Tip 수입과 Wage 금액이 Minimum Wage 보다 동일
또는 높아야 합니다.
(C ) 갖추어야 할 사항
(1) Time Clock 설치 / Time Card 사용
(2) 최저 임금 지급 및 Over time wage 지급
* Weekly Payroll Statement
* Pay slip & Receipt
W-4 Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
Form 1-9(Rev.11-21-91) N Employment Eliglbillty Verification
Agreement for Hourly Employment
Pay Slip & Receipt
Form 4070A Employee’s Dally Record of Tips
Form 4070 Employee’s Report
1. Employee’s full name and social security number.
2. Address, including zip code.
3. Birth date, if younger than 19.
4. Sex and occupation.
5. Time and day of week when employee’s workweek begins.
6. Hours worked each day.
7. Total hours worked each workweek.
8. Basis on which employee’s wages are paid (e.g., “$9 per hour”, “$440 a week”, “piecework”)
9. Regular hourly pay rate.
10. Total daily or weekly straight-time earnings.
11. Total overtime earnings for the workweek.
12. All additions to or deductions from the employee’s wages.
13. Total wages paid each pay period.
14. Date of payment and the pay period covered by the payment.
Labor Agreement-고용 계약서
New York State Department of Labor
Division of Labor Standards
Notice and Acknowledgement of Pay Rate and Payday
Under Section 195.1 of the New York State Labor Law
Pay Notice for Hourly Rate Employees
Company name: _______________________________________
FEIN (optional): ______________________________________
Street address: ________________________________________
City and state: ________________________________________
Zip code: ____________________________________________
Phone: ( _______ ) __________ – _________________________
Preparer’s name: ______________________________________
Preparer’s title: _______________________________________
Street address (include apartment): ________________________
State and zip code: _____________________________________
Phone: ( _______ ) ________ – ___________________________
Your rate of pay: ____________________________________________________________________________________ per hour.
Your overtime rate of pay: _____________________________________________________________________________ per hour.
Designated pay day: __________________________________________________________________________________
Date Preparer’s signature
General Statement Regarding Overtime Pay in New York State
Most employees in New York State must be paid overtime wages of 1½ times their regular rate of pay for all hours
worked over 40 hours per workweek. A very limited number of specific categories of employees must be paid overtime at
a lower rate or not at all.
I have been notified of my pay rate, overtime rate, and designated pay day on the date given below.
Date Employee’s signature
The employee must receive a duplicate signed copy of this form. The original must be kept by the employer.
LS 54 (12/09)